We are looking to hire a Part-time Customer Service Representative that has the ability to work a cash register and greet guests upon arrival in addition to other housekeeping duties. Must be up-beat, friendly and willing to accommodate guest special requests/orders, upsell existing product and want to be a part of and develop our clients company culture. We are seeking someone serious and committed. This is a permanent part time position.
Job Title: Cashier
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
A Sales/Cashier is responsible for maintaining Guest Service as per company standard, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to all Company Policy/Store standards.
1. Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
3. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensures re-wraps are done promptly.
5. Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
6. Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
7. Communicate Guest requests to management.
8. Any other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Physical Requirements: (Lifting – Exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment)
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
6. Ability to climb ladders.
7. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
8. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Pay Rate: $9-$10 p/h